Friday, June 7, 2013

Now That Highschool Is Over...

Now that I am done with highschool....well almost done, my graduation is next Tuesday, I am moving on to new adventures. The first adventure being a three month working trip in Hetta, Finland. In Hetta I will be working on the Hetta Huskies farm taking care of dogs and doing physical labor. I am leaving exactly one week after graduation! With this big adventure at hand I am both very nervous, and VERY excited! This will be my first time travelling out of the country and I am looking forward to a challenging and wonderful experience. Because I will be gone for three months I thought a blog would be a good way to stay in touch, and let people know what I'm doing with life. So with all that said I look forward to busy and exciting next few months.

3 comments:

  1. Hey sis,
    I'm glad that you're doing this that way I'm able to harass you even when you're in another country. Moving on with your life is scary, but I bet you'll have a blast in the process!
    Love you lots,
    Never

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, Chloe! We are excited to see the pictures of all the characters you meet in your travels.
    safe travels!
    B, C, d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! Love you sis! And I will sure to post a lot of pictures B,C,d.

    ReplyDelete