Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So Close to FINLAND!

 Yesterday was graduation marking the end of one era of my life and sending me into a exciting new chapter! Today, marks one week before my trip to Finland! On the 18th I will be boarding multiple planes in order to make my way to the small town of Hetta. All the preparation to make it there, such as filling out the lengthy and comprehensive application form, will be worth it once I am partaking in challenging and fulfilling work on the farm. Even though I am very excited a part of me is also very nervous. This will be my first time travelling out of the country! I would also be lying if I didn't say I am more than a little nervous for the adjustment period that I am going to need before I can be fully comfortable in my new surroundings. However despite the nerves, and apprehension, I am also thrilled and counting down the days.

2 comments:

  1. You are in good hands with Anna and Pasi, and are going to have a grand and fab adventure! Love you honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have blast! You are going to have a great time!

    ReplyDelete